Sponsor or Advertise with Us!
Above: Allan Crawford's image of professional triathlete Jennifer Tetrick on Long Beach's Vista Bike Blvd. in summer 2012.
Are you looking to reach a growing audience interested in the female focused bicycle culture of Southern California? Consider advertising with us! We have very cost effective introductory rates:
- 600 pixals wide x 200 pixals high footer banner on the bi-monthly Women on Bikes SoCal emailer to 800+ suscribers $40.00 per month. We have an excellent 30%+ open rate and a growing subscriber list.
- 2"x2" ad on our homepage right hand column $50 for 2 months (ad run minimum is for 2 months).
- 2"x2" ad on Bike Minded Market Watch, Health by Bike, We All Ride Bikes, or License to Ride column pages right hand column $40 for 2 months (choice of one page - ad run minimum is for 2 months).
- 2"x3" ad on our homepage right hand column $70 for 2 months (ad run minimum is for 2 months).
- 2"x3" ad on Bike Minded Market Watch, Health by Bike, or We All Ride Bikes column pages right hand column $60 for 2 months (choice of one page - ad run minimum is for 2 months).
- 650 pixals wide x 2" high banner on our homepage (below our headline banner) $250 for 2 months.
- Sponsor a Street Savvy adult bicycle safety class $250.00 for a total a minimum of 8 participants and a maximum of 12 participants within Long Beach, $300.00 to $400.00 in the greater Southern California region. This class can be hosted from downtown Long Beach (starting at Bikestation) or set up in the area of your choice. Sponsorship includes class instructor, promotion and organization of class, and your organization's logo as a 2"x2" ad on our WomenOnBikesSoCal homepage (space permitting, with columnist pages offered as back up).
- Sponsor an original Women On Bikes SoCal photo shoot feature with Allan Crawford. Prices start at $600.00.
To set up advertising on Women on Bikes SoCal please call Melissa Balmer at (562) 221-9672or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for an advertising contract. Payment is accepted via Paypal. Please note advertisers must be pre-approved to make sure we're a right fit.
In just 15 months WomenOnBikesSoCal.org has created a growing readership average of 2,200+ unique visitors per month with an average of 4,941 page views per month - and our readers dig deep and enjoy reading not only our current pieces, but those from the past as well.
We also have an active and growing social media outreach as well with 360+ Facebook friends, 806 followers on Twitter and 108 followers on Pinterest and an excellent track record for both placed and earned media.